Skip to main content

Coding Camp

Monday I start a three year program about computer science. It seems cool but I'm not sure if making a three year commitment was  a good choice. I didn't know it was three years when I signed up. I think I made the right choice in signing up, but I don't know! It starts tomorrow and it's so close but not there! I really can't tell if it will be enjoyable or not yet. This is stressing me out! I hope it will be fun! This is the link to the camp.
Photo from camp's website.

Signing Off, Chloe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Heights

Last night I watched the play In the Heights by Lin Manuel Miranda! It was so amazing and really a great play! That's really all I have to say, but I just really loved it! Signing Off, Chloe

Polyvore Posts

This is a Polyvore kitchen that I made. I want to show you guys what I'm thinking about posting on this blog. If you like this, tell me so I can post more! Sorry for the surge of posts, blogging is addicting! Signing off, Chloe